Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – Muffins are perhaps one of the favorite treats of those who love sweet and moist eatables. They come in different flavors and tastes. If you wish to try a unique flavor, try making some pumpkin chocolate chips muffins at home. The good news is that you can make them super soft and purely vegan by substituting eggs and butter. Let’s go through such a healthy recipe.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Output Quantity: 6 (standard size)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and ground cinnamon.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves and ground nutmeg.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and teaspoon salt.
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree.
- 0.5 cup sugar.
- 1.5 teaspoons egg replacer powder.
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 3 tablespoons warm water.
- 0.5 cup chocolate chips (not so sweet).
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cover the cup inserts on the muffin tray with liners and spray a bit of cooking oil.
- Sieve a mix of baking soda, salt, flour, and ground spices.
- Take a bowl and mix warm water and egg replacer.
- Beat well until sticky.
- Take another bowl and mix sugar, pumpkin puree, and oil.
- Beat such that the sugar dissolves.
- Add vanilla to egg replacer bowl and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients to the wet ones and pleat gently.
- Now, add chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop evenly onto the cups.
- Release bubbles by tapping lightly.
- Bake for up to 20-22 minutes or until a knife inserted inside the muffin, not the chip, removes itself clean.
- Let the muffins cool for almost half an hour. The pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are now ready to eat. They remain moist until the next day.
These muffins are soft and yummy and go well with coffee. Just take care while handling them, as the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are too delicate.
See also: Eggless Sugar Cookies