Orange Julius Recipe – If you love the delicious smoothies from the Orange Julius in the mall, now you can easily make them at home. This copycat version is made with only several ingredients and has far fewer calories.
Orange Julius Recipe
This Orange Julius Recipe takes only 5 minutes or less. It is simple and tastes so fresh and delicious. Each sip contains healthy nutrients like vitamin C and fiber. You will fall in love with the fact you can make them at home and don’t have to drag your kids to the mall. It is a favorite family treat.
- Orange juice.
- Crushed Ice.
- Vanilla Ice cream.
- Whipped Cream.
- Cold Milk.
- Add orange juices, some sugar and vanilla ice cream to the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until mixed well for 20-30 seconds.
- Add milk and blend it again for 10 seconds.
- Prepare the glass for Orange Julius recipe.
- Add crushed/shaved ice to the bottom of the glass.
- Pour blended Orange Julius juice into the glass.
- Add the whipped cream on top of the Orange Julius.
- Orange Julius recipe is done and ready to serve.
The Orange juice that is used in this recipe can be fresh or boxed one. No need to add much sugar or vanilla ice cream blended in this drink. It has enough sugar to make the smoothie sweet.
If you are having a problem getting crushed ice, you can use shaved ice. The Whipped cream can be substituted with vanilla ice cream. The ice cream that is used for garnish doesn’t always have to be vanilla too. Add some more sugar if you like intense sweetness.
Source: Dia’s Kitchen via YouTube