Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker Review – Pressure cooking is a very common way to cook our foods. However, due to the increasing use of pressure cooker, lots of brands have transformed the features of their products to make them different from the conventional ones.
Today, the pressure cookers are more advanced, and you can enjoy high-quality meals every day. If you start searching for various cookers, you may find the name, Kuhn Rikon. This popular brand has designed pressure cookers of various sizes.
Features of Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker
Now, we have focused on Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker review after testing its features.
Design and effective system
The cooker, designed in an innovative way, applies pressure as well as heat to accomplish its job. The system is effective at breaking down the food particles or vegetables into softer pieces. It is a saucepan-style cooker with a capacity of holding 7.4Qt of food.
You can cook food of 8 to 10 people at a time. Moreover, this is an energy saving cooker and reduces 70 percent of the cooking time. Use this eco-friendly cooker, which works very fast.
The manufacturer has used 18/10 stainless steel to design this cooker. It is a highly durable material and has no rust problem. Your cooker will surely last for several years. It will have no corrosion and cracks that contaminate your foods. The overall structure is highly lustrous.
Lid and other automatic systems
It is very safe to cook with this pressure cooker. The lid can get locked automatically. At the time of cooking, the lid will not get opened. The lid of this Duromatic cooker helps to seal in the taste and nutrients of the food. The vegetables will also retain its colors. You will find a pressure indication system that is present in the interior side of the pressure cooker.
See also: Instant Pot duo Vs. Lux Pressure Cooker
Easy cleaning process
The valve undergoes a self-cleaning process. However, you have to open it to remove the particles, stuck into it. Detach the gasket from the lid of the cooker, and then, clean it with the use of hot water.
Safety release, working at five levels
- There is a spring-loaded valve, which gets lifted up with an increase of pressure inside the pot. The stem on the top of this pot has various different amounts of pressure- 8 pounds and 15 pounds for every square inch.
- While we check the lid’s rim, we have found safety holes for the escape of extra pressure
- The secondary valve starts working while the primary one gets stuck with small food particles.
- There is a Stainless Steel gasket, helpful for the escape of steam through the lid flanges. The steam will not directly blow towards the face.
- Another safety system is the tightly fitted lid, and we have already mentioned it.
Various methods of releasing pressure
- Cold water pressure release- Pour cool water into your pot for cooling the content at a faster rate.
- Natural release – Removing the pot from heat for natural cooling process.
- Press the above stem for releasing pressure inside your cooker- While you find no steam, coming out of the system, it indicates that the pot has no pressure. However, still, you can put on thick gloves for protecting the hands.
- Cooker with good capacity.
- High-quality precision valve.
- Saves energy.
- Red lines on the knob.
- Various pressure releasing process.
- Plastic ring- Not much durable.
Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker Review – Conclusion
Thus, the above Kuhn Rikon pressure cooker review will help you to have a look at all the features of the product. We have assessed the product genuinely to enable you in realizing the functionality of the cooker.
See also: Instant Pot Vs. Power Pressure Cooker