Healthy Banana Pancakes – Whether you prefer to eat pancakes during breakfast or snack, it is always helpful to ensure your food’s nutritional contents, especially when you’re maintaining a healthy diet. For your favorite pancake dish, you can make a healthier alternative. The perfect one that can substitute your regular pancake is a healthy banana pancakes dish.
Healthy Banana Pancakes
This alternative is guaranteed nutritious and delicious and eliminates the need for sugar in the ingredient. Now, you can enjoy pancake all day without having to worry about your health.
Healthy banana pancakes will definitely awe your taste buds. As a more nutritious substitute, this recipe maintains the fluffiness, softness, and taste of a regular pancake. The following are the ingredients of a healthy banana pancake.
- Two medium-sized bananas.
- A half cup of almond or regular milk.
- Two eggs.
- A half teaspoon of baking soda.
- A cup of flour.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
Staying healthy is not a hassle. Just follow the 10 simple steps below:
- In a bowl, mash the bananas using a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Pour the almond or regular milk in the bowl.
- Add the eggs.
- Whisk everything until well-blended.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix everything, and try to retain a few lumps.
- On a stove, set a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Scoop mixture to the pan using a one-fourth cup.
- Fry each side of the pancake for about 1 minute.
- Repeat last two steps.
This easy-to-cook healthy banana pancakes recipe is worth it. All the ingredients are accessible and affordable. Just like a regular pancake, you can opt to add maple syrup or honey on top or put tiny slices of bananas if you want.
See also: Bisquick Pancakes