Crustless Pumpkin Pie – Do you love pumpkin pie? Most of us love it. However, the traditional pie runs about 450 calories per slice. So, today, in this article we will present some tips on how to make a Crustless Pumpkin Pie. One of the benefits for sure: you don’t get the additional carbs. Besides, it is healthier than an option with a crust. And, don’t worry, it is easy to make.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe
If you wonder how to make it from scratch, here are the ingredients and the instructions. Let’s check them out.
- Can of pure pumpkin 15-ounce.
- Milk 1/4 cup.
- Sugar 3/4 cup.
- Ground nutmeg.
- Ground ginger.
- Put the pure pumpkin, milk, sugar, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, and cinnamons into a large bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients until it becomes smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into pie container that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, you can choose any size you like.
- Put it into the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, take it out from oven and let it cool off for a while.
- Cut it into slice pieces as you like.
- Crustless pumpkin pie is ready to serve.
You can switch the milk with almond milk if you want to make it low calories. Stevia can substitute for sugar, also for low calories. For the garnish, you can use whipped cream or ice cream. Since it’s crustless pumpkin pie, you can add the crust to make normal pumpkin pie. You can add grated orange zest or other fruit flavor essence to make the pumpkin taste stronger.
So, if you’re a fan of pumpkin or classic pumpkin pie, then you should make this pie. Enjoy this deliciousness of pie with fewer calories!
See also: Apples Desserts