Blue Punch Recipe – When hosting an event for birthdays, baby shower, holidays, and other gatherings, preparing wonderful cuisines and drinks can be a challenge. While you can opt to avail catering services, this can be expensive, especially when you only have a limited budget for such events.
Blue Punch Recipe
In this case, it is important to have a few tricks up your sleeve. For your drinks, it is more than possible to make it exciting and cheap at the same time. One way to do this is by making a blue punch, and you can spice it all up by using mason jars as containers for your drink.
Whether you just feel like serving yourself a delicious drink or making one for a special event, this blue punch recipe is definitely worth your time, effort, and money. All ingredients are cheap and accessible, even the mason jars. The following are the ingredients for blue punch.
- Two liters of 7-Up sprite.
- A gallon of cold Hawaiian punch.
- Twelve ounces of frozen blueberries.
- Mango sherbet (or any flavor or color depending on your preference).
Preparing the blue punch is a breeze. Just follow the five simple steps below:
- Choose your container. (You can use either a punch bowl, a pitcher, or mason jars.)
- Place the frozen blueberries at the bottom of your chosen container.
- Add equal volumes of Hawaiian punch and 7-Up sprite until it reaches about 3/4 of the container.
- Add a spoonful of sherbet.
- Serve to your guests.
This blue punch recipe is not only tasty and inexpensive but also healthy. According to the nutrition facts, this drink contains 0.5% Vitamin A, 5% Vitamin C, 0.3% calcium, 0.7% iron, 1% potassium, and 4% dietary fibers per serving. Thus, why waste your money to some fancy and expensive drink when you can have a cheap and affordable one?
See also: Homemade Iced Caramel Macchiato