Best Stand Mixer Under $100 – Do you ever feel like baking the perfect pastry or dessert for your family and friends but don’t have the right tool and money for it?
One of the most useful baking apparatus available on the market right now is the stand mixer. It’s the most convenient and versatile tool that can not only mix ingredients for cakes and dough but can also mix mashed potatoes and guacamole.
Best Stand Mixer Under $100 – Top 3 Models
Picking the perfect stand mixer either for your leisure pursuit or for baking needs is indeed a tough choice, especially when you don’t have a big budget for such equipment. There are actually a lot of affordable stand mixers, yet knowing which of them are trustworthy enough to last a lifetime can be tricky.
The key to finding the best stand mixer under $100 is by running a number of article and product review research. Let’s come to take a look at the most affordable stand mixers today.
#1. Hamilton Beach 63390 Stand Mixer
Delivering same action and quality as Kitchenaid Stand Mixers for a very cheap price, Hamilton Beach 63390 gives you the ease-of-use and versatility that you’ve always wanted. There are a lot of factors you should consider before picking the best stand mixer, but with this model, rest assured that the money you spend is worth it.
Your Cooking Needs
The Hamilton Beach 63390 provides three attachments, the flat beater, dough hook, and whisk. These attachments make it possible for you to mix any type of ingredients from bread and pizza dough to cookie dough and whipped cream. Perfect for any occasion, for a price under $100, this model definitely suits your baking needs.
Weight and Size
For a stand mixer, the weight and size of the product are two factors to consider. The heavier the stand mixer, the most durable and stable it will be when mixing ingredients. On the other hand, you probably want to consider the space availability in your kitchen and the amount of food you hope you could mix using your mixer. The Hamilton Beach 63390 weighs 13.01 lbs and has a dimension of 13.1 x 8.5 x 13 inches.
According to the product’s key features, this model can mix even the thickest cookie or bread dough, which is really great considering its price. Also, this model offers a planetary mixing action, which gives you a full coverage mixing experience. There is no need to stop the mixer just to scrape the ingredients from the side of the bowl.
The Hamilton Beach 63390 offers a seven-speed setting with a 300-watt motor. This is the average number of speed level you can acquire for this particular price. Providing plenty of options for absolute precision and your consistency requirement, this stand mixer is one of the top choices of most consumers.
- It gives a full mixing coverage around the bowl.
- This stand mixer offers three attachments for optimum mixing flexibility.
- It is sturdy enough to mix the thickest cookie dough.
- It provides a clear splatter shield to prevent the mixed products from dripping or spilling.
- This model features a dishwasher-safe quality.
- It features nonslip feet for stability.
- Some reviewers reported that the mixer shakes at high speed.
- Some reviewers reported that the product gives a squeaking sound when mixing tough ingredients like meringue.
See also: Kitchenaid Classic Vs. Artisan
#2. Costway Tilt-head Stand Mixer
Offered at a price under $100, this affordable mixer gives out the best features and specs compared with other stand mixers on the market. The Costway Tilt-head Stand Mixer is equipped with a lot of advantages that reassure for a great mixing experience.
Whether you want to bake a cake or a cookie, the Costway Tilt-head Stand Mixer will give you the right attachments for your baking requirements. This model offers three attachments, namely, the dough hook, egg whisk, and mixer blade.
Stability and durability
The Costway Tilt-head Stand Mixer weighs 9 lbs., which is heavy enough to prevent it from shaking and secure durability. Its non-slip feet offers added stability when in use on high speed level. With a product dimension of 13.2 x 9.4 x 12.1 inches, this model’s size is just enough for your kitchen space.
6 Level Speed Setting
Offering a speed setting of up to 6 levels, this stand mixer will definitely suit your smoothness and ease-of-use requirements. This model ensures to handle even the thickest food consistencies, considering its guaranteed 550 watts of continuous power.
- It has a maximum content quantity of 1.1 lbs.
- It provides three attachments for optimum mixing versatility.
- This stand mixer features non-slip feet for stability.
- It offers a splatter shield guard.
- Its parts are safe for dishwashing.
- It allows for easy access to the mixture as its head can easily be tilted.
- Some reviewers find the model’s appearance too cheap than other affordable stand mixers.
See also: Kitchenaid Artisan Vs. Professional
#3. Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster Stand Mixer
Amongst the best stand mixers that cost below $100, the Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster stands out as it is equipped with a 12-speed setting level and a 350-watt motor. Most buyers find this model to be really helpful and worth it in the kitchen. Whether you bake for big or small gatherings, this quality mixer is a good choice.
Before picking the mixer of your choice, list down some of the recipes you are likely to use this product for. Depending on the purpose of your baking, go for a stand mixer that has the flexibility to either mix large of small amounts of ingredients at once. The Sunbeam 2371 MixMaster comes with a pair of chrome beaters, whisks, and hooks.
This mixer also comes with both 2-quart and 4-quart bowls. The chrome beaters have a full mixing coverage, preventing from time-consuming activities, such as stopping the stand mixer to scrape the side of the bowl.
Dimensions and weight
Weighing 17.5 lbs. and measuring 14.8 x 13.6 x 12.1 inches, this product is sufficiently heavy to provide stability; however, it is large to occupy more space than other mixers.
The model’s speed setting is quite marvelous for a stand mixer that costs under $100. With a 12-speed setting and a powerful 350-watt motor, you actually have a full control of your food’s consistency. The speed level and watt motor themselves can support even the thickest ingredients.
- It has a comfortable soft grip handle.
- It has a speed setting of up to 12 levels.
- This product offers the soft start technology for ease-of-use.
- Its head can be tilted and locked for easy bowl access before, after, and during mixing.
- It features nonskid rubber feet.
- Too large compared with other stand mixers.
- Some reviewers reported that the product quits working when using it for the second time.
- Some reviewers reported being very disappointed with its one-month return policy.
Overall, this list of best stand mixer under $100 is excellent, although each product has their advantages and disadvantages. Hence, be more critical, and indulge yourself in more product review researches before plunging in.
See also: KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachments