Best Soup Bowls with Handles – We all know that making a delicious soup with a wonderful aroma can be achieved with the best soup bowl. No wonder most housewives strive to get the best soup bowls for their family. If you need some recommendations, you are reading the right article.
Top 4 Best Soup Bowls With Handles
In this article, we would love to take a detailed look at the best soup bowls with handles. They are easy to use and good-looking; you don’t have to worry about spending unnecessarily to buy the wrong bowls anymore.
#1. CrockPot Mathiston
One of the best soup bowls with handles is the Crockpot Mathiston soup bowl. This unique soup bowl can add color to your kitchen and dinner table. Another unique feature of this soup bowl is its ability to add much savor to your soups. Crockpot Mathiston has an item weight of 3.01 pounds and a shipping weight of 3.5 pounds.
Crockpot Mathiston has a two-handle design which enables a user to hold it much easier. This soup bowl is made up of ceramic and has a lattice design to make it more distinct. Furthermore, Crockpot Mathiston can be used in the microwave, dishwasher, and in the oven.
Additionally, Crockpot Mathiston can be put in the oven at a high temp of 3500F. The product dimensions are, 8 x 6 x 3.25. It is important to know that Crockpot Mathiston comes in two sets and the handles come with a stoneware with reactive glazed finishes to give it a beautiful look.
- It can be oven saved to 3500F.
- Can be put in a dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
- Can be used for soup, stew and chili servings.
- It has a handle that comes with a stoneware with reactive glazed finishes.
- It may not stack well on your cabinet, besides the handles.
- Crockpot Mathiston has a low-quality in terms of packaging, which may result in you receiving broken parts after delivery or purchase.
#2. Modern Artisan
Another great soup bowl that can be of good help is the Modern Artisan. It may look olden or archaic when you see them around in the market, but it is a great choice to use in the kitchen.
The Modern Artisan has distinct styles which are ideal for any type of kitchen. It can be used to prepare soups, stews, chowders, pasta, Jambalaya, rice, beans, and so on. The durability of the Modern Artisan is top-notch and it can accommodate high temperatures even though it is hand-thrown on a potters’ wheel.
It is also covered with clay and it is safe to use in ovens, dishwashers, and microwave. The Modern Artisan soup bowls are manually made by potters in the United States, through the use of white glazes. It is retailed in a set of two bowls. It is sold in a set of two bowls, each of them having a 16-18 ounce and item weight is 2 pounds.
- Can be used to cook stews, soups, Jambalaya, ratatouille, and chowders.
- It has top-notch durability, thus, enabling its use in ovens, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- It is manually made by good potters in the United States.
- It’s light in weight.
- The Modern Artisan is very stackable. You don’t have to worry if it won’t fit in your kitchen cabinet.
- There are no defects recorded yet from real customers who use this product.
Mikasa soup bowls are beautiful soup bowls that are suited for kitchens and they can also be used for weddings and special ceremonies. Furthermore, it is important to note that Mikasa comes in different colors depending on your choice. If you want a good soup bowl to make your stews, soups, rice, etc. then this should be your pick.
It comes in a set of six stackable, double-handled soup bowl and it is made from a resilient stoneware. Its handles are resistant to heat and high temperature. This implies that you don’t have to worry when you carry them from the microwave to anywhere around your home.
Furthermore, it is also necessary to know that the dimensions of the Mikasa soup bowl are at 13.5 x 9.9 x 6.5 inches. Additionally, this item’s weight is 9.92 pounds. Also, there are lots of positive reviews from customers and it has a 4.9 out of 5 stars to its name.
- It is very durable due to the stoneware used to produce it.
- It’s very stackable. You don’t have to worry if it won’t fit in your kitchen cabinet.
- It can be used in a microwave, dishwasher, and an oven.
- It has 2 handles and these handles do not heat up when it passes through a high temperature. You can hold its handle and take it to the dinner table or anywhere in the kitchen.
- There are no defects yet recorded with Mikasa.
The EcoDesign is one of the best soup bowls with handles around today and this is due to its unique shape. It is important to take note that EcoDesign can be used as a baking bowl and also to serve soups.
It is well vitrified, ovenproof and durable when used in microwave and dishwashers. Due to the form of the bowl, you can use it to make chowder, timeproof shepherd’s pie and bake your beef stew or cheese.
It is also necessary to note the art of baking is one of the most valuable methods of food heat treatment. With the EcoDesign, you have the ability to get a golden crust on the layer of your baked cheese.
Additionally, the handle of this bowl gives you the ability to handle it out of the oven or microwave without being hurt by high temperatures. But do not forget to cover your hands with an oven mitt. EcoDesign is specially made with natural caramel color, but it may differ slightly during production.
The ceramic crock will help your meal stay warm at all times. You also need to know that with EcoDesign, you will be 100% satisfied with the bowl sets and the shipping protection is guaranteed.
- It has 2 brown porcelain crocks/bowls for serving soups.
- It is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.
- EcoDesign is very stackable. You don’t have to worry if it won’t fit in your kitchen cabinet.
- Handles are short making it easy to slip off.
- Bowl is smaller.
Having the best soup bowl with handles is beneficial to help you prepare your desired food. However, some of these wonderful soup bowls like the Mikasa can be used to bake cakes and more. It is also necessary to know that the handles of the soup bowls listed in this article can withstand high temperature after taking out of the microwave, dishwasher or oven.
With these reasons, it is important that you choose these bowls when next you want to prepare a meal for yourself and family. One great element of preparing a delicious soup is by getting the best soup bowl to serve your family. Why not buy one of these soup bowls today and enjoy the good taste of your soups and stews.
See also: Best Canned Clam Chowder Soup