Having stomach problems like constipation can significantly affect your daily routine. Based on studies and researches, one of the causes of having the condition is a large amount of processed foods intake.
This is due to the chemicals and toxins present in these type of foods. One way to combat this is to find the best probiotic for constipation. So, aside from reducing your processed food consumption, it will also help if you find the right probiotic to get rid of constipation.
Best Probiotic for Constipation – Top 3 Products
Read this guide to help you choose the best probiotic for constipation.
#1. Phillips Colon Health Probiotic
Great Defense Against Major Digestive Issues
This probiotic capsule contains 1.5 billion CFU in every serving and strain of bacteria like Bifidobacterium bifidum G9-1, Lactobacilllus gasseri and Bifidobacterium longum MM2. This product provides defense against the four major digestive issues diarrhea, bloating, gas and constipation.
Effective Together With Laxatives
Phillips Probiotic capsules help restore the balance of good bacteria in the colon that was lost due to stress, travel, and diet. This product can be taken together with laxatives.
- Restores good bacteria.
- Phillips can be taken together with laxatives.
- You need only one capsule to be taken in a day.
- Contains two bacterial strain Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium bifidum effective to relieve constipation.
- Capsules are easy to swallow.
- It should be shipped cold, because the bacteria may die and make the pill useless.
- Not suitable for overall health.
- This product may not be sufficient for wide-scale re-population of the gut because it contains only 1.5 billion CFU in each serving.
#2. Pinnacle Nutrition Complete Probiotic
A Combination of Good Bacteria For Better Digestion
The Pinnacle Nutrition is a combination of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus Acidophilus which is 40 billion CFU’s strong. The manufacturer of this product guarantees you that it will make their way to the large intestine where they are effective in reducing digestive issues.
Provides Health and Intestinal Wellness
80% of your immune system lives in your gut. To decrease the occurrence of disease, it is best to deal with the source of the problem. It’s because of this the manufacturer of this probiotic focuses on the strength and effectiveness of the formula.
The product brings you health and intestinal wellness on every capsule.
- Offers Money Back Guarantee.
- The strains of good bacteria remain in your digestive system 8x longer because of the prebiotic added in the formula.
- Tasteless, odorless and easy to swallow capsule.
- Prevents the formation of yeast infections in women.
- Contains prebiotics to make sure it will last longer in the intestine.
- It should be refrigerated to keep it effective.
#3. Scintillant Nutrients 40 Billion Probiotic
Replaces Bad Bacteria
The Scintillant Probiotic can help in losing weight. It also replaces the bad bacteria we get from consuming unhealthy foods that are high in sugar and fat. To achieve your dream weight take two capsules every day along with a healthy diet.
Fights Diarrhea, Bloating and Constipation
The product contains all natural bacterial strains that are helpful to your body. It contains prebiotic FOS to feed the good bacteria in your body. The capsules can help improve the metabolism and digestion.
The Scintillant can get rid of common stomach discomfort like diarrhea, bloating and constipation. It is made in the USA and manufactured from FDA approved facility.
- With 60-day manufacturer guarantee.
- It has a longer shelf life.
- All natural.
- No known side-effects.
- Improves digestive health and boost immunity.
- It does not require refrigeration.
- Provides relief to acid reflux and gastric bloating thus gets rid of stomach discomfort.
- Keeps out harmful bacteria.
- Results may vary from person to person.
- No proof of its effectiveness.
Finding the best probiotic for constipation is not easy. You need to consider several factors like the number of good bacteria, storage and others to make sure you will be buying the right probiotic product for your needs. If you find this review helpful, we encourage you to share this post with others.
See also: Best Apple Cider Vinegar for Health